Friendly Staff. Beautiful Smiles. Welcoming Environment.
Gentle Care for Healthy Smiles for the Entire Family.
We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer.
If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
COVID 19 Procedures
- We are asking you to stay in your car when you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call the office when you arrive.
- A member of our staff will ask you a series of screening questions and take your temperature.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use in the reception area.
- We are asking everyone to wear a face covering. We have some masks available if you are unable to supply your own.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys or their items that are difficult to disinfect.
- Fewer chairs are available in the waiting room to help with social distancing.
- We are limiting exposure by only allowing patients and a single, necessary companion into the office. All others must wait in their car.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep everyone in our practice safe.
- We ask for your patience as we adjust to the new procedures.